8 reasons to watch Hawkeye on Disney + hotstar
I hope you all are doing well. I am fine too. I know I am late with this but today I finished watching Hawkeye and I absolutely loved this show.
Here are 8 reasons why you should watch Hawkeye.
Before that if you want to read some spoiler free review of Hawkeye , Click here or the text below.
Hawkeye show Review
Now, let's continue with the reasons. shall we?
1) The HAWKEYE himself aka Jeremy Renner
Jeremy Renner has been playing hawkeye since almost a decade. He is the most important reason for me to watch this show. We don't know enough about his character in Hawkeye and thats how its supposed to be, but giving him chance to star in his own show , watching his influence over the young Kate Bishop is amazing. and I think Jeremy Renner is an amazing actor. and its good to see him act.
2) The Storyline
It is always amazing to see how the Marvel universe story unfolds, I was wondering how the show took place. and its amazing to see the Marvel characters setting up for future.
3) The New actors
I wanted to watch Hailee Steinfeld as a hero. And I must say how amazingly she performed Kate Bishop. I knew she was a good actor but I didn't know how well this character suited her.
Florence Pugh was amazing as we all know and have seen in Black widow as Yelena Belova. She's an absolute delight to watch.
4) The NYC and the Kingpin connection
I am always fascinated by NYC in comic books and I would want to miss the cahnce to see NYC during Christmas. Also, the show is taking place in NYC so its evident that the supervillain Kingpin would have been in the series. Its amazing to see him after Daredevil.
5) The Frienemies
we can't say the frenemies but I really loved the connection and relationship between Yelena and Kate. The scenes were amazing. Some were really funny and some were badass but all of them were mind- blowing.
6) The Ronan
Ronan was the painful past of Clint Barton and he has done a lot of damage. How it affected the life of Clint himself and how he affected the life of other people, is the consequence of whathe has done and one way or another it would have come out. To watch the story unfold go watch the Hawkeye right now.
7) The Girl Power
It is always amazing to see badass girls fight scenes and running the world and thats how I felt watching the show. The fight scenes between Yelena and Kate , Kate and Maya , Maya and Clint, all were amazing and one way or another the girls were winning. and it is amazing to see Clint know this that girls are the best.😂
8) The timeline
The timeline is one if the best things about the Marvel shows and movies. I wanted to know where this show takes place in the timeline and I got the answers. Also , I wanted to know after watching Black Widow movie what happened to Yelena during the blip and whole endgame fiasco. And I got my answers thanks to the show.
Here are few reasons why I wanted to watch the show and I am happy I did and I definitely recommend the show.
Go watch it on Disney+ hotstar.
See you in the next blogpost.
-Shefali
Comments
Post a Comment