a little about my obsession with series ☺️
Hi guys there, my name is Shefali. I don't know if you know me or not , but if you know me then you must be aware of my obsession with the series and shows. And if you don't know me then you will just keep up with me in my journey of wasting my time on pointless ( or I should say some time worthy ) stories.
About me: I have watched around 100s of shows and loved hundreds. ( I know this is overexageration 😛). So I think I am capable of judging shows and reviews them for you guys. I know I know you must be thinking that this girl is a nerd, and you are right. I am !!! 😁
So come on guys let me help you get the best experience with what you watch ( I only mean series and shows and some occasional movies I watch😛) .
- Shefali
Follow me on my Instagram : @ashowreviewblog
Comments
Post a Comment